It is important to have your case evaluated as soon as possible. You only have a limited amount of time to file a personal injury claim after an accident. If you are filing a claim against the government, such as after an accident with a city bus, you only have six months to file a claim.
We have experience representing victims of all types of accidents and injuries throughout the state. We can help you file a claim after being the victim of the following:
- Car accidents, including uninsured and underinsured motorist claims
- Child abuse, including physical abuse, sexual abuse and emotional abuse
- Elder abuse, including physical abuse, emotional abuse and financial abuse
- Slip and fall and other premises liability accidents
- Dog bites and attacks
- Wrongful death caused by someone’s negligence or reckless actions